Of deception regarding perfection and my take on it . . . .

Well, I've always kept thinking and my deep thoughts have led me to conclude one thing that I'm always full of deception just because of the simple fact that I think I'm 100 per cent perfect when I still am not one myself. I'm not so sure about my perfection but maybe my peers or my seniors still have the authority to decide on the level of perfection I possess. Say, for instance, I am considering my parents and teachers as well as my friends who are the best judges when it comes to deciding my level of perfection. They study my behavior, gestures and other aspects of my character that determine the level of perfection I possess. Their suggestions and continuous criticisms have made me what I am today. I feel that their sense of judgement can play a very important role in helping me decide the level of perfection I possess because I think if it was not for their judgements, I would have still had tend to think that I am totally perfect when I'm still not. Now coming to my viewpoint which is that others only have the right to decide the level of perfection in you or me or for that matter anyone in this world which may or may not hold good. This concept of mine is true and has forcefully made me think that maybe comparing myself with the others or building up on the lines of my friends' suggestions and improving myself is what helped me achieve the amount of perfection I possess today and is appropriately true and appears to hold good for me as well a s for others. This is what makes me a complete holistic person, though many will refute to this notion, but the fact of the matter is that this is what happens with me. Now, suppose, I consider this same situation stated above by me that my feeling of deception comes out of others criticisms and may make me feel sad. It may also pain me, thus, changing my inner self as well, thus changing me, as the people out there are eager to see change in me and this concept works on them also. People ignoring this concept or arrogantly defying this rule will never be able to overcome the deception faced by them and may continue to keep suffering because of their so called arrogance.

Take criticisms positively and move on, don't feel deceived as you have the potential of changing yourself as well as  the whole world....

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Seeing through the fog

Why is life so weird and pathetic?

My first blog....